jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

My favorite photograph

I like this picture because I took with my analog camera. It is a photograph of the Cathedral of Santiago and has an architecture and a very beautiful and striking design. Generally, the Cathedral of Santiago is unappreciated by their religious connotation , but the first time I walked in she fell in love , architecture and design are really beautiful .
 This photograph I took it three years ago , one day I left to go Santiago in search of good photos. I love this picture because I love photography and especially what analogue photography has taught me . I also like the mystery that has the image , composition makes it mystical . The colors are strong, but are attenuated with beads of analog photography . Overall, I love going to the city to take photographs, but especially if it is with my analog camera. But especially,  I love this photograph .

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario